AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Levi's Appoints Clemenger
Mr Peter Murphy, General Manager of Levi's® Australia and New Zealand announced this week the appointment of Clemenger BBDO as the agency who has won the Levi's® account in a five-way competitive pitch."Levi's® Australia and New Zealand is experiencing strong growth and our business requires an agency partnership with an emphasis on developing a creative and strategic alliance," Mr Murphy said."The pitch process was of an extremely high calibre and Clemenger's strength was across the board. Their emphasis was on integrating their business with ours. This is fundamental to our market success," he said.Clemenger BBDO Melbourne managing director, Mr Mark Pearce said that the win was a great opportunity for the agency to work on a global brand that is reasserting itself."We are delighted to be working with Levi's® - an internationally renowned brand that is continually evolving," he said. "Levi's® has always had such a strong global commitment to engaging their customers in a creative and innovative manner, and that is totally in line with how we, as an agency, operate," Clemenger creative director, Ant Shannon said.The other agencies involved in the pitch were M&C Saatchi, Mojo, Cummins & Partners and Brandhouse Hale Leonardi.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective