AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Levi's Appoints Clemenger
Mr Peter Murphy, General Manager of Levi's® Australia and New Zealand announced this week the appointment of Clemenger BBDO as the agency who has won the Levi's® account in a five-way competitive pitch."Levi's® Australia and New Zealand is experiencing strong growth and our business requires an agency partnership with an emphasis on developing a creative and strategic alliance," Mr Murphy said."The pitch process was of an extremely high calibre and Clemenger's strength was across the board. Their emphasis was on integrating their business with ours. This is fundamental to our market success," he said.Clemenger BBDO Melbourne managing director, Mr Mark Pearce said that the win was a great opportunity for the agency to work on a global brand that is reasserting itself."We are delighted to be working with Levi's® - an internationally renowned brand that is continually evolving," he said. "Levi's® has always had such a strong global commitment to engaging their customers in a creative and innovative manner, and that is totally in line with how we, as an agency, operate," Clemenger creative director, Ant Shannon said.The other agencies involved in the pitch were M&C Saatchi, Mojo, Cummins & Partners and Brandhouse Hale Leonardi.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020