US: Levi’s, Filson launch new range
Jeanswear company Levi Strauss has joined forces with outdoor outfitter Filson to launch a new range of hard-wearing men’s apparel and accessories.
The company described its Levi’s Workwear by Filson line as “built-to-last and highly functional”, retailing for US$50-228 from this month.
The collection is the latest initiative in an ongoing series of Levi’s products made and finished in the US, including collaborations with Brooks Brothers, Opening Ceremony, Robert Geller and Engineered Garments.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
With the global textile and clothing industry this year emerging from a deep slump, it is perhaps understandable that there were going to be unexpected twists and turns in the sector during 2010....
While some retailers continued to be vulnerable to cost-cutting, swingeing redundancies and store closures in 2010, others acted swiftly to respond to the changing economic circumstances, offering rea...
Denim giant Levi Strauss has published an update on its efforts to improve conditions in Lesotho. And it is a case of 'what a difference a year can make' for this developing African country. ...
Littlewoods Europe will be selling Levi Curve ID and Not Your Daughter's Jeans (NYDJ) to customers in France, Spain, Germany and Portugal as part of its new collection. ...
Buyers from Gap Inc, Levi Strauss and Wal-Mart attended the launch earlier this month of the Better Work programme in Lesotho - the first time the scheme, which aims to improve working conditions in t...
Another call has been made for a global ban on the sandblasting of jeans, with campaigners urging other brands to join Levi-Strauss and Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) who have already said they intend to end ...
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022