UK: Levi's head of supply chain moves to Cath Kidston
Geert Peeters, senior vice president for Levi's global supply chain, has been appointed as supply chain director at Cath Kidston.
The clothing and homewares retailer confirmed the appointment today (12 July), adding that he will join later this year.
Peeters has held various positions at denim giant Levi Strauss, including vice president of supply chain for Europe, Middle East, Africa and South Asia. Prior to that, he served as director of logistics for Europe at fashion group VF Corp.
Earlier this week, Cath Kidston announced Neil Harrington, the former Mothercare CFO, will also join the company.
From toxic T-shirts to virtual fitting rooms, defamatory garments and compostable shoes, the clothing and textiles industry in 2012 was anything but dull....
This report analyzes the worldwide market for Denim Jeans in US$ Million and Million Units....
Textile-making countries came up against a range of labour, economic and environmental issues in 2012, including the worsening Eurozone crisis which dampened demand in key export markets. While some s...
Weak consumer spending, difficulties in securing credit, competition from China and the Far East resulted in factory closures and subsequent layoffs in 2012. But ramping up labour and sustainability s...
Among the industry executives who spoke with just-style this year were Ranjan Mahtani, CEO of Epic Group; Henry Tan, CEO of Luen Thai Holdings; Andrew Lo, CEO of Crystal Group; and Marks & Spencer's K...
US children's wear retailer Gymboree has named Gap North America president Mark Breitbard as its new CEO....
Singapore-based apparel company Ocean Sky is set to be acquired by Luen Thai Holdings for US$55m. ...
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- City sees "no quick fix" for Debenhams
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects