US: Levi's launches exclusive denim line at Target
The jeans range is designed to flatter a woman's figure
Levi's diffusion line Denizen is set to launch its line of Totally Shaping Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans at Target.
The denim brand said the line is designed to flatter a woman's figure and achieve a long and lean silhouette.
The range is available in red, royal purple, turquoise and rosebud and retails at US$27.99. The line is sold in sizes 2-18, with additional short and long inseams available at target.com
This report analyzes the worldwide market for Denim Jeans in US$ Million and Million Units....
This report analyses some of the latest developments and innovations in the global apparel industry, including e-commerce software, environmentally friendly apparel, environmentally friendly dyeing me...
Denim giant Levi Strauss & Co has introduced its lower-priced Denizen jeans line to Canada as part of ongoing expansion efforts. ...
Representatives from more than 40 apparel brands and retailers have called for a credible action plan to address workplace safety in the Bangladesh clothing sector as the death toll from last week's R...
Jeans giant Levi Strauss & Co has appointed Roy Bagattini as president of its commercial operations in the Asia Pacific region....
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Who has signed up to the Greenpeace Detox Campaign
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Hong Kong's Li & Fung reports "solid" H1
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey