USA: Levi's Launches Media Campaign For Engineered Jeans
To support the launch of its new Levi's Engineered Jeans collection, the Levi's brand has introduced a new print and television advertising campaign comprised of four print ads and four television spots. The new television campaign, which debuts August 14, along with a new run of print ads, will introduce consumers to the new blueprint in denim from the company that invented the blue jean. Inspired by the shape of the human body, Levi's Engineered Jeans are ergonomically designed and engineered for the body's contours. The new design concept gives the product a three-dimensional shape that provides superior comfort and ease of movement. Levi's Engineered Jeans feature significantly skewed side seams that form their ergonomic shape and appearance. Other LEJ innovations offer important benefits:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective