USA: Levi's Launches Media Campaign For Engineered Jeans
To support the launch of its new Levi's Engineered Jeans collection, the Levi's brand has introduced a new print and television advertising campaign comprised of four print ads and four television spots. The new television campaign, which debuts August 14, along with a new run of print ads, will introduce consumers to the new blueprint in denim from the company that invented the blue jean. Inspired by the shape of the human body, Levi's Engineered Jeans are ergonomically designed and engineered for the body's contours. The new design concept gives the product a three-dimensional shape that provides superior comfort and ease of movement. Levi's Engineered Jeans feature significantly skewed side seams that form their ergonomic shape and appearance. Other LEJ innovations offer important benefits:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack