USA: Levi's Launches New Ad Campaign
Levi's has announced a new ad campaign to be carried across print, television and the Internet. The company hopes to keep existing customers while also appealing to the crucial 18 to 24-year-old market. A one-off TV ad will also re-introduce Levi's cord jeans. The "Make Them Your Own(TM)" campaign launches with a print and broadcast advertising campaign, digital marketing efforts, a traveling "Make Them Your Own" event linked to the brand's association with music and interactive events."We're excited about the 'Make Them Your Own' campaign because it came directly from what our consumers told us - that they want to express who they are by what they wear - and because it resonates with consumers of all ages," said Sean Dee, Levi's brand marketing director.The fall advertising campaign, created by TBWA/Chiat/Day, will run nationally in two flights between now and the end of the holiday season. It comprises both a print component, including a Vogue supplement and ads in major publications, and a broadcast component, including new commercials. The campaign is product and brand-focused, calling out specific products in both print and broadcast ads. The fall effort aims to maintain the Levi's brand appeal to customers of all ages and increase relevancy with the important 18-24 year-old market.The print campaign launched Tuesday (July 25) and will run in a Vogue supplement, GQ, Rolling Stone, Cosmopolitan and Sports Illustrated.Also targeting all ages of consumers, a holiday spot will celebrate the return of the classic Levi's cord and will run November 6 through the holiday season. The "Make Them Your Own" campaign continues with a spring spot that will launch in February and run through May.For information about the new blueprint in denim, please contact Sandy Westlake at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022