US: Levi's launches new Pendleton workwear series
The Levi's brand and Pendleton have announced the launch of the third collection in the Levi's Workwear Series called Levi's Workwear by Pendleton, which is manufactured in the US.
It features items for men, women and the home, and will be available at Levi's retail stores and at select Pendleton stores in the US, and online. The collection includes a selection of men's and women's Trucker Jackets.
The Levi's Workwear by Pendleton collection is the latest of an ongoing series of special Levi's products that are constructed, finished and manufactured in the US using imported materials. Previous Levi's lines in the series include collections developed with Brooks Brothers, Opening Ceremony, Robert Geller, Billy Reid, Filson and Engineered Garments.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Ethical behaviour, sustainable and eco-friendly production are laudable goals - but in all too many cases they play second fiddle to rising sales and profit. In a world where cheap talk usually replac...
In their quest for low labour rates and low garment costs, apparel firms are increasingly coming up against a range of problems on the talent front, from a lack of skilled workers to poorly motivated ...
The Levi's brand has appointed Walker MacWilliam as its new global head of men's design. ...
The World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI) has signed up to the Fair Factories Clearinghouse (FFC), an industry-wide initiative that aims to improve working conditions and compliance ...
Jeans giant Levi Strauss & Co is to look at using the new cotton-like flax-based fibre Crailar in its woven casual apparel products, including denim, bottom and top weight fabrics....
Sporting goods giant Nike Inc has tapped former Levi Strauss executive Jim Calhoun as the new VP and CEO of its Hurley action sports apparel brand....
US jeans giant Levi Strauss & Co has booked a 28% drop in first quarter profit after resorting to price cutting in an attempt to increase sales and shift inventory....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022