US: Levi's signs Oneworld for new women's tops line
The Levi's brand has agreed a new licensing agreement with Oneworld Apparel for a line of misses, petites and plus size women's tops.
Oneworld will design, develop and market the denim-friendly tops which are due to hit stores in autumn 2009 and will include wovens, knits, sweaters and fleeces.
Maryann Nichols, vice president of licensing for Levi's, said the tops will complement the brand's denim range for women.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Two new textile trade bills currently making their way through the US legislature claim to promote economic and political stability in some of the world's poorest countries. But Mike Flanagan believes...
Denim giant Levi Strauss & Co has reappointed DHL Supply Chain to manage its European distribution centre in Bornem, Belgium for a further three-year period....
Denim brand Levi's is launching a new advertising campaign called 'Go Forth' in North America....
Blake Jorgensen is to leave his post as CFO of internet company Yahoo! to take up the same position with Levi Strauss & Co, effective 1 July....
Anchor Blue Retail Group has agreed to sell 73 Levi's and Dockers Outlet stores to Levi Strauss & Co and close 48 other outlets in the US - and at the same time said it was filing for bankruptcy prote...
Apparel fasteners, trim and interlining supplier Talon International has named Alexandra Rieger as vice president operations at its Talon Fasteners Division, and James Reeder as vice president corpora...
Accessory footwear maker RG Barry Corporation has shuffled its sales and brand management teams so that its proprietary, licensed and private brand groups can each move forward independently....
The economic downturn, retail bankruptcies and a weak performance by the Dockers brand were all blamed as Levi Strauss & Co saw its first quarter profit halved to US$48m....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022