DENMARK: Levi's Tim Justesen Joins IC Companys
The company said Justesen will boost the development of its strategies for its portfolio of brands such as Matinique, InWear, Jackpot, Cottonfield, Part Two and Peak Performance and O.
Wal-Mart is famous for its everyday low prices. The world's largest company continues to dramatically transform the retail landscape by exploring new growth avenues, selling new categories of merchand...
For the past 20 years Wal-Mart has redefined the way most retailers and manufacturers across channels and categories have done business. Every apparel company has been affected thanks to the retail gi...
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss has bought back seven UK stores and five factory outlets from ex-franchisee Kellawn as it strives to gain more control over its retail business....
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss & Co is launching a super-premium range of apparel in conjunction with a foundation paying homage to pop-culture artist Andy Warhol....
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss has named Tim Larcombe, who quit sportswear major adidas last week, as general manager of its UK and Ireland businesses....
Jeans wear giant Levi Strauss & Co has won a ruling which will help its campaign against garment maker Vogue Traders Clothing Co, which allegedly copied its denim goods....
Casual clothing giant Levi Strauss & Co has reported a leap in second-quarter profit due to expense controls offsetting sales slumps....
A Mexican appeals court has reversed a ruling that jeans maker Levi Strauss & Co was guilty of misguidedly targeting an ex-contractor as part of a clampdown on counterfeiting....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020