HONG KONG: Li & Fung delivers 24% hike in full-year earnings
Li & Fung Limited, the world's largest supplier of apparel and consumer goods, today (22 March) booked a 24% hike in full-year profit thanks to the expansion of its sourcing network and growth in its Asia business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- Latest TPP talks fail to clinch a deal
- COMMENT: Wearable tech – a passing fashion?
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- Uniqlo owner highlights supplier factory progress
- Coats Group swings to substantial H1 loss
- Exports of lower cotton content denim treble
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019