CHINA: Li Ning agrees Chinese badminton deal
Chinese sportswear brand Li Ning has reached a deal to outfit the Chinese national badminton team.
The badminton team became the fifth Chinese team to partner with Li Ning, along with table tennis, gymnastics, shooting and diving teams.
At the end of the conference to sign the deal, CEO Li Ning was presented with a gold badminton racquet by the team's chief coach Li Yongbo.
Li Yongbo said: "The development team from Li Ning Company Limited has built a thorough understanding of the leading trends of the development of badminton technology. From the close cooperation of both parties, the technical performance and application of the complete set of Li Ning outfits have obtained athletic recognition as such outfits can meet or exceed professional demands."
It was reported that the team will be completely equipped with Li Ning products for the first time in May for the upcoming Sudirman Cup.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores