US: Life Fitness moves into activewear with Amiee Lynn
Exercise equipment specialist Life Fitness is expanding into activewear after agreeing a new licensing deal with apparel maker Amiee Lynn Inc.
The new line will be available later this year at specialty retailers and online in the US and Canada.
"Being comfortable is an important part of a movement-friendly environment," says Life Fitness president Chris Clawson. "The launch of Life Fitness Apparel is the next step in providing exercisers an expanded line-up of options so they can live a healthy lifestyle."
Life Fitness Signs Exclusive Activewear Licensing Agreement with Amiee Lynn, Inc. Apparel brand launches with wearlifefitness.com website and specialty retailer plans for 2014 and beyond
February 25, 2014 10:41 AM Eastern Standard Time ROSEMONT, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Life Fitness, the global leader in commercial fitness equipment manufacturing, announced today it has signed an exclusive licensing agreement with Amiee Lynn, Inc., to design, manufacture and market a full line of activewear. The new line will be available later this year in the United States and Canada at specialty retailers and online at www.wearlifefitness.com.
"At Life Fitness, we have instituted a business active dress code because we know that being comfortable is an important part of a movement-friendly environment. The launch of Life Fitness Apparel is the next step in providing exercisers an expanded line-up of options so they can live a healthy lifestyle"
"At Life Fitness, we have instituted a business active dress code because we know that being comfortable is an important part of a movement-friendly environment. The launch of Life Fitness Apparel is the next step in providing exercisers an expanded line-up of options so they can live a healthy lifestyle," said Chris Clawson, president, Life Fitness. "We expect the line to be extremely well received and are thrilled to work with Amiee Lynn, known for its high quality and popular styles," said Clawson.
"It is a great pleasure for us at Amiee Lynn to work on the apparel line of such an iconic brand as Life Fitness," said Brian Drennen, Vice President, Life Fitness Apparel for Amiee Lynn.
For information and updates on the new Life Fitness Apparel line, visit www.wearlifefitness.com.
About Life Fitness
Life Fitness is the global leader in commercial fitness equipment manufacturing. The company manufactures and sells strength and cardiovascular equipment under the brand names Life Fitness and Hammer Strength and distributes its equipment in more than 120 countries. Headquartered outside Chicago in Rosemont, Ill., Life Fitness is a division of Brunswick Corporation (NYSE:BC).
About Amiee Lynn
New Jersey and New York based, Amiee Lynn, Inc., is one of the leaders in the design, manufacturing and merchandising of clothing and accessories with a long history of successful licensing relationships. Its extensive global brand portfolio includes Lucky Brand, Nautica, Via Spiga, Modern Heritage, Gembella, Ellen Tracy, Jones New York, Nine West, Jessica Simpson, Liz Claiborne, Field & Stream, Alexander Julian, Stanley and Life Fitness Apparel. Amiee Lynn, Inc. was founded in 1993, with its headquarters in Ridgefield, NJ, and display and office facilities on Fifth Avenue in New York.
Original source: www.wearlifefitness.com
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (BONT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compile...
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- US cotton production set to decline
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details