US: ‘Life is good’ goes live with B2B e-commerce tool
Apparel and accessories brand Life is good has gone live with a business-to-business (B2B) on-line ordering solution for its retail dealers and sales reps.
The iVendix software application from CenterStone Technologies enables dealers and sales reps are able to view automated catalogues, check on the availability of product, place orders, and track and monitor the status of those orders via the web.
"Our retailers will have round-the-clock access for ordering, tracking, and monitoring," said Bert Jacobs, CEO of Life is good.
The Boston-based brand is sold by more than 4,000-plus specialty retailers.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
French outdoor goods firm Lafuma has selected CenterStone Technologies' iVendix cloud computing application to provide Lafuma brand dealers with a 24/7 online ordering solution in Europe and the US....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022