US: Life is Good rolls out software to support growth
Fashion and lifestyle brand 'Life is Good' has partnered with Attune Consulting to implement a number of technology initiatives to support its growth and meet demand for its clothing and accessories in the US and globally.
Life is Good products are sold in around 3,500 retail stores in the US and through direct-to-consumer channels, with 10% of its net profits donated to help kids in need.
Attune initially engaged with the brand in 2007 to roll out the SAP Apparel and Footwear (AFS) 6.0 solution. It has also helped automate the company's warehouse inventory system for improved visibility, traceability, and accuracy of customer orders across the company and its supply chain.
More recently, the technology firm helped bring the Life is Good global business onto SAP, establishing a third-party warehouse and multi-currency system to enable sales in multiple countries.
And in the last year, it upgraded to SAP AFS 6.5 and automated its EDI (electronic data exchange) outbound processes, leading to faster, more accurate delivery of shipment information to more than 30 trading partners.
"Our trading partners constitute approximately 70% of products that get shipped out of the Life is Good warehouse, so it was critical to improve efficiencies where possible," explained Stacey Ireson, applications manager.
Technology solutions provider Lectra has appointed Microsoft executive Karen Elalouf as its managing director for France as the firm looks to accelerate growth in its home market....
Wearable technology mainly concerns devices and apparel/textiles. This is the only up to date analysis on wearable technology available and the only one covering the big picture, including the study o...
Tommy Hilfiger Europe will be the first customer to implement a new vertical tool designed to help fashion wholesalers and manufacturers become omnichannel retailers....
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Li & Fung capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Arrests made at US REI/North Face protests
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report