USA: Lilli Group Selects Essentus Supply Chain Solution
Lilli Group Inc, a prominent manufacturer and importer of casual clothing and sportswear, has selected the Essentus Vision suite of applications as an integrated software solution to enable faster turnaround of customer orders and gain a clearer picture of manufacturing costs and profitability.
The Lilli Group, based in New Jersey, serves many of the foremost private label retailers. The new system is expected to allow the company to reduce order lead-times, resolve supply chain issues, and provide detailed accountability of manufacturing costs, thus delivering a clearer picture of profitability.
The Essentus supply chain solution is comprised of the Vision Sourcing and Vision Demand Management modules. Vision Sourcing defines the production
paths and critical steps for all products including bills of material and resource requirements. Vision Demand Management provides sales order status and tracking information needed for up to the minute customer service inquiries.
The Lilli Group is expected to benefit from better visibility of its raw material requirements, allowing for more cost-effective procurement and production utilisation. Furthermore, plant capacity can be optimised through better visibility of production resources.
"The system will give us a more detailed picture of our manufacturing costs and will provide tools to measure and analyse our business, helping us to decide what works and what doesn't and which products are profitable," said Michael Meyers-Jouan, MIS director of the Lilli Group.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020