USA: Limited Brands Chooses SAP’s Retail Solutions
Apparel group Limited Brands is to use SAP AG's retail solutions to manage its brand portfolio, retail operations and global supply network.
Limited Brands will centralise its operations on the SAP platform, using industry-specific applications such as SAP POS Data Management to increase responsiveness to market demand, gain operational efficiencies and support the ongoing growth of its brands.
SAP for Retail will allow the firm to serve consumers across multiple channels with a broad suite of retail-specific capabilities, ranging from merchandise management and planning to workforce management.
SAP Apparel and Footwear software will also provide Limited Brands with control over its global supply network.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022