US: Limited Brands names McGuigan COO
Charlie McGuigan, CEO of Limited Brands' sourcing and production arm Mast Global, has today (3 May) been promoted to COO of Limited Brands.
McGuigan will retain his current responsibilities and assume leadership of enterprise operations, Limited Brands said.
"Charlie has exhibited great insight and vast knowledge in a variety of leadership roles at Limited Brands. I appreciate his ability to bring teams together to deliver results and look forward to working with him in his new role," said Leslie Wexner, chairman and CEO of Limited Brands.
Martyn Redgrave, chief administrative officer, will become senior advisor for the company later this summer.
McGuigan joined the company in May 2004 as senior vice president of the technology services function for the company. Prior to joining Limited Brands, he worked for Cap Gemini Ernst & Young.
Redgrave joined the company in 2005. He has previously held leadership positions at hospitality and travel firm Carlson Companies and Pepsico.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' October 2012 sales results....
A strong end to the back-to-school shopping season contributed to the solid sales results rung up by many US clothing and footwear retailers in September - but economic and political uncertainty conti...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' September 2012 sales results....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' August 2012 sales results. ...
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Can supplier ratings reform purchasing practices?
- TPP likely to lead to rise in US apparel imports
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- US Q1 in brief: Buckle, Destination XL
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Victoria's Secret discontinue swimwear to simplify