USA: Limited Brands' Q2 Profit Doubles To $83.2m
The operator of the popular Victoria's Secret lingerie chain, Limited Brands Inc, said on Thursday it more than doubled its second quarter profit from last year and enjoyed a four per cent rise in same-store sales. The Ohio-based company, which also runs the Express and Bath & Body Works chains, posted net profit of $83.2 million, or 16 cents per diluted share, from an adjusted $34.5m, or seven cents per share, in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores