US: Limited Brands reports buoyant Q4
- Q4 net income up 11% to US$419.7m
- Net sales rise 13% to $3.456bn
- Same-store sales rise 10%
For the full-year period, Limited Brands' net income was $684.5m, compared to $401.8m in 2009 on the back of a 9% same-store sales rise.
In its outlook the company said it expected 2011 full-year earnings per share between $2.15 and $2.35 per share, compared with $2.06 for 2010.
The company added it expects to report a February same-store sales increase in the high single digit range next week, versus its previous estimate of flat to up low single digits.
Click here to view the company's results in full.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' July 2011 sales results....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' June 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Fashion business Limited Brands recorded a 25% hike in second quarter adjusted profit, boosted by a near-10% sales increase and a 9.6% rise in comparable store sales....
Headgear maker New Era Cap Co is on a recruitment drive as part of plans to expand its product lines and invest more resources on its accessories and apparel divisions....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"