USA: Limited Brands Sales Up 5 Per Cent In May
Apparel retail giant Limited Brands Inc on Thursday posted a five per cent year-on-year climb in May same-store sales and revealed total sales for the month climbed eight per cent to $671.2 million. The Ohio-based company, operator of banners including Victoria's Secret, said last year's figures were adjusted to exclude sales from its Lane Byrant operation which it sold to Charming Shoppes Inc in August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores