UK: Limited Brands to open first Victoria's Secret store
While the company said further details will be announced in August, it revealed the new 16,500-selling-square-foot flagship will be located in London on the corner of New Bond Street and Brook Street.
It is the latest international expansion move for Limited Brands, which also operates the Pink and La Senza chains.
In April it said it was setting up a Canadian division to support its retail expansion in the country, and later this year plans to open Bath and Body Works stores in the Middle East through a franchise deal with MH Alshaya.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' November 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' October 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report