USA: Limited Changes Name To Echo New Brands
Apparel retailer Limited Inc is to change its name to Limited Brands to reflect the repositioning of its business. Last month, the company acquired the publicly traded shares of Intimate Brands Inc., the owner of Victoria's Secret lingerie, which will trade alongside its other lifestyle brands including Express, Lerner New York, Bath & Body Works.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"