USA: Limited Named World's Most Admired Specialty Retailer
Victoria's Secret owner Limited Brands Inc was on Monday been named the world's most admired specialty retailer by Fortune magazine in its annual compilation of the world's leading companies.
The Ohio-based operator of more than 4,000 stores finished second in the list last year but this year achieved high marks in nine categories including innovation, employee talent, social responsibility and quality of management.
"We are honoured to be recognised for our continuing efforts to build a family of the world's best fashion brands to drive sustained growth of shareholder value over the long term," said CEO and chairman Leslie Wexner.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020