USA: Limited President And CEO Resigns
Rob Bernard, president and chief executive of Limited Stores has resigned, and a search for his replacement is now underway, The Limited Inc said yesterday.
Rob Bernard was head of Limited Stores since 1997, joining the company in 1996 as president and chief executive of the now-closed Cacique lingerie chain.
Diane Holtz, who joined the Limited two years ago, has been promoted as president of the 381 Limited Stores and will manage the merchandising and design areas for the stores.
Holtz came to the Limited as vice president of special projects for Limited Design Services, where she has been responsible for merchandising and product development for women's retail brands. Before this, she was an executive at apparel chain AnnTaylor Stores Corp.
Holtz and the new chief executive will share responsibility for marketing.
The Limited operates 2,046 stores under the names of Express, Lerner New York, Limited Stores, Structure and Hendri Bendel. It also owns 84 per cent of Intimate Brands, which has 2,619 stores under the names of Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works and White Barn Candle Co.
Companies: AnnTaylor Stores
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
AnnTaylor Stores has reached a tentative agreement to settle two previously disclosed putative class action lawsuits related to how the company classified certain employees under California overtime l...
Ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores has more than doubled its third-quarter profit on improved inventory management and merchandise, but said quarterly sales missed forecasts....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Upmarket ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores Corp has secured a trademark license agreement with clothing maker Guangzhou Pan Yu San Yuet Fashion Manufactory Ltd....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective