USA: Limited Too Begins E-Commerce
Too, Inc. (NYSE: TOO), doing business as Limited Too, is now marketing and selling its brand-name merchandise on its Web site, www.limitedtoo.com . Customers can shop for the hottest brand in active and casual wear, swimwear, sleepwear, footwear, accessories, lifestyle and personal care products on-line. The selection includes merchandise available in Limited Too's current "catazine," or catalog within a magazine distributed to the company's target customer -- girls 7 to 14 years of age."The launch of e-commerce on our Web site gives us a 360-degree brand," said company chairman and chief executive officer Michael W. Rayden. "Our customers know Limited Too is all about fun, fashion and friends wherever they shop -- in our stores, through our catazine and now on our Web site."The Limited Too Web site has nearly 400 pages of community, content and entertainment, including a fashion channel, where users can view scenes of a Limited Too fashion photo shoot, read fashion forecasts and get tips on accessories and personal care products. The entertainment section lets users see the latest news on current movies and popular music. The site also has fun activities such as e-games, quizzes, polls, do-it-yourself projects and news about young girls from around the world.Visitors to the Limited Too Web site can click on the store locator link to find the closest store location to them, or click on the page describing the company's popular promotional programs such as Too Bucks, 2 Punch Toosday and Wacky Wednesday.Too, Inc. is a rapidly growing specialty retailer that sells apparel, swimwear, sleepwear, underwear, lifestyle and personal care products for active, fashion-aware girls between 7 and 14 years of age. The company markets and sells "Limited Too" brand name merchandise exclusively in its 363 stores, through its catazine and on its Web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts