USA: Limited Too Begins E-Commerce
Too, Inc. (NYSE: TOO), doing business as Limited Too, is now marketing and selling its brand-name merchandise on its Web site, www.limitedtoo.com . Customers can shop for the hottest brand in active and casual wear, swimwear, sleepwear, footwear, accessories, lifestyle and personal care products on-line. The selection includes merchandise available in Limited Too's current "catazine," or catalog within a magazine distributed to the company's target customer -- girls 7 to 14 years of age."The launch of e-commerce on our Web site gives us a 360-degree brand," said company chairman and chief executive officer Michael W. Rayden. "Our customers know Limited Too is all about fun, fashion and friends wherever they shop -- in our stores, through our catazine and now on our Web site."The Limited Too Web site has nearly 400 pages of community, content and entertainment, including a fashion channel, where users can view scenes of a Limited Too fashion photo shoot, read fashion forecasts and get tips on accessories and personal care products. The entertainment section lets users see the latest news on current movies and popular music. The site also has fun activities such as e-games, quizzes, polls, do-it-yourself projects and news about young girls from around the world.Visitors to the Limited Too Web site can click on the store locator link to find the closest store location to them, or click on the page describing the company's popular promotional programs such as Too Bucks, 2 Punch Toosday and Wacky Wednesday.Too, Inc. is a rapidly growing specialty retailer that sells apparel, swimwear, sleepwear, underwear, lifestyle and personal care products for active, fashion-aware girls between 7 and 14 years of age. The company markets and sells "Limited Too" brand name merchandise exclusively in its 363 stores, through its catazine and on its Web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022