USA: Limited Too Begins E-Commerce
"The launch of e-commerce on our Web site gives us a 360-degree brand," said company chairman and chief executive officer Michael W. Rayden. "Our customers know Limited Too is all about fun, fashion and friends wherever they shop -- in our stores, through our catazine and now on our Web site."
The Limited Too Web site has nearly 400 pages of community, content and entertainment, including a fashion channel, where users can view scenes of a Limited Too fashion photo shoot, read fashion forecasts and get tips on accessories and personal care products. The entertainment section lets users see the latest news on current movies and popular music. The site also has fun activities such as e-games, quizzes, polls, do-it-yourself projects and news about young girls from around the world.
Visitors to the Limited Too Web site can click on the store locator link to find the closest store location to them, or click on the page describing the company's popular promotional programs such as Too Bucks, 2 Punch Toosday and Wacky Wednesday.
Too, Inc. is a rapidly growing specialty retailer that sells apparel, swimwear, sleepwear, underwear, lifestyle and personal care products for active, fashion-aware girls between 7 and 14 years of age. The company markets and sells "Limited Too" brand name merchandise exclusively in its 363 stores, through its catazine and on its Web site, www.limitedtoo.com.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective