USA: Limited Too Plans New Distribution Center
Speciality retailer Too Inc (NYSE: TOO), trading as Limited Too, plans to construct a new distribution center on a 92-acre tract in the Etna Corporate Park, located in Licking County, Ohio. The facility is expected to be fully operational by April 2002.Construction plans call for a 510,000 square foot, single story facility that could be expanded to over 750,000 square feet. More than 270 jobs are anticipated for the 2002 start-up, growing to 440 by the end of the year.The selection of the Etna site was made following an extensive national search for locations for the company's distribution center as well as its new corporate headquarters. Too Inc announced last month that it will construct new corporate offices in New Albany, Ohio, approximately 15 miles from the Etna site."The new distribution center will give us a leading-edge facility with the size and flexibility to support our growing retail operations," said the company's chairman and chief executive officer Michael W. Rayden.Too Inc is a rapidly growing specialty retailer that sells apparel,swimwear, sleepwear, underwear, lifestyle and personal care products for active, fashion-aware girls between 7 and 14 years of age. The company also conducts e-commerce on its website,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective