USA: Limited Too Plans New Distribution Center
Speciality retailer Too Inc (NYSE: TOO), trading as Limited Too, plans to construct a new distribution center on a 92-acre tract in the Etna Corporate Park, located in Licking County, Ohio. The facility is expected to be fully operational by April 2002.Construction plans call for a 510,000 square foot, single story facility that could be expanded to over 750,000 square feet. More than 270 jobs are anticipated for the 2002 start-up, growing to 440 by the end of the year.The selection of the Etna site was made following an extensive national search for locations for the company's distribution center as well as its new corporate headquarters. Too Inc announced last month that it will construct new corporate offices in New Albany, Ohio, approximately 15 miles from the Etna site."The new distribution center will give us a leading-edge facility with the size and flexibility to support our growing retail operations," said the company's chairman and chief executive officer Michael W. Rayden.Too Inc is a rapidly growing specialty retailer that sells apparel,swimwear, sleepwear, underwear, lifestyle and personal care products for active, fashion-aware girls between 7 and 14 years of age. The company also conducts e-commerce on its website,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack