USA: Limited Too Plans New Merchandise Distribution Center
Too, Inc (NYSE: TOO), doing business as Limited Too, has announced plans to build a new Midwest merchandise distribution center. The Columbus-based specialty retailer said two Ohio cities are under consideration, although locations outside of Ohio are also being considered."Our decision on the location for the new facility will be based on economic factors such as transportation, labor and land costs," said Kent A. Kleeberger, senior vice president and CFO. "The incentive packages offered by the states and local communities will weigh heavily on our decision."Construction plans call for a 510,000 square foot facility that could be expanded to over 750,000 square feet. More than 270 jobs are anticipated for the 2002 start-up, growing to 440 by the end of 2002.Too, Inc is a rapidly growing specialty retailer that sells apparel, swimwear, sleepwear, underwear, lifestyle and personal care products for active, fashion-aware girls between 7 and 14 years of age. The company operates 372 stores in 44 states and distributes a catazine under the "Limited Too" brand name. Visit the Company's Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar