USA: Limited Too Plans New Merchandise Distribution Center
Too, Inc (NYSE: TOO), doing business as Limited Too, has announced plans to build a new Midwest merchandise distribution center. The Columbus-based specialty retailer said two Ohio cities are under consideration, although locations outside of Ohio are also being considered."Our decision on the location for the new facility will be based on economic factors such as transportation, labor and land costs," said Kent A. Kleeberger, senior vice president and CFO. "The incentive packages offered by the states and local communities will weigh heavily on our decision."Construction plans call for a 510,000 square foot facility that could be expanded to over 750,000 square feet. More than 270 jobs are anticipated for the 2002 start-up, growing to 440 by the end of 2002.Too, Inc is a rapidly growing specialty retailer that sells apparel, swimwear, sleepwear, underwear, lifestyle and personal care products for active, fashion-aware girls between 7 and 14 years of age. The company operates 372 stores in 44 states and distributes a catazine under the "Limited Too" brand name. Visit the Company's Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020