USA: Limited Too Plans New Merchandise Distribution Center
Too, Inc (NYSE: TOO), doing business as Limited Too, has announced plans to build a new Midwest merchandise distribution center. The Columbus-based specialty retailer said two Ohio cities are under consideration, although locations outside of Ohio are also being considered."Our decision on the location for the new facility will be based on economic factors such as transportation, labor and land costs," said Kent A. Kleeberger, senior vice president and CFO. "The incentive packages offered by the states and local communities will weigh heavily on our decision."Construction plans call for a 510,000 square foot facility that could be expanded to over 750,000 square feet. More than 270 jobs are anticipated for the 2002 start-up, growing to 440 by the end of 2002.Too, Inc is a rapidly growing specialty retailer that sells apparel, swimwear, sleepwear, underwear, lifestyle and personal care products for active, fashion-aware girls between 7 and 14 years of age. The company operates 372 stores in 44 states and distributes a catazine under the "Limited Too" brand name. Visit the Company's Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack