USA: Limited Too Website Sees Success in 3D
Limited Too, the retailer of fashion clothing and accessories for pre-teen and early teenage girls, recently made strides to improve its already successful retail website by allowing visitors to interact with its fashion line in 3D. Since the launch, Limited Too has seen a significant lift in sales of featured 3D items.When the company decided to add 3D technology, it turned to Virtue and its Virtuoso suite of 3D tools. Red Rover, a web integrator, developed Limited Too's site."Virtue's 3D technology allows us to overcome some of the merchandising limitations experienced in online retail," said Miki Racine, director, Internet & e-commerce at Limited Too. "By using 3D, our customers get a better feel for the online merchandise in terms of color, patterns and fabric texture. Since our customer is the 7 to 14-year-old girl, it also makes the shopping experience more fun and interactive, which is very important to the Limited Too brand.""We are very happy that a successful online retailer like Limited Too has found continued brand success through the use of our technology," said Lori Dustin, president of Virtue 3D. "I believe an increasing number of online consumers will demand more than a listing and flat picture of a product. Now that Virtue has made 3D over the web a reality, the popularity of 3D shopping will increase sharply."The Limited Too website supplements its retail section with quizzes, polls, discussion forums, games and many other items of interest to its young customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack