FRANCE: Linda Textiles awarded licence for Lee Cooper Kids
Paris-based Linda Textiles has been awarded an exclusive ten year licence in 18 European countries for the development, manufacture and sale of children’s wear range Lee Cooper Kids.
It follows its takeover of Lee Cooper France in July 2010.
It includes jeans, other casual and fashionwear, swimwear and nightwear as well as ‘back to school’ accessories, up to 14 years.
Linda Textiles has also become the non-exclusive licence holder of the Lee Copper Kids brand in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia.
The firm will present its first Lee Cooper Kids collections in July this year for the spring-summer 2012 season.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack