ITALY: Lingerie Firm CSP Swings To Q1 Loss, Sales Down
The company, which makes around 100 million pairs of tights and stockings a year, said revenue for the quarter fell 11.5 per cent year-on-year to 40.8 million euros.
It added lingerie revenues jumped 35 per cent in the period but hosiery sales plunged 20 per cent from early 2002.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"