FRANCE: Lingerie Maker Rose Pomme Looks To Flower In Spain
Leading French lingerie and swimwear producer Rose Pomme has set up a marketing subsidiary in Spain.
Rose Pomme, based in Roanne in eastern France, employs around 30 people and became an independent company last year after operating as the night lingerie division of the Montrico textile company.
Earlier this year, the firm opened its first store in Saint-Tropez, offering the first in the textile history bio-bathing suits. The new products are manufactured under new technology developed by Rose Pomme.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022