BELGIUM: Lingerie Maker Van De Velde H1 Sales Up 11%
First-half sales at lingerie maker Van de Velde increased 11 per cent the company said on Thursday.
In a statement it said the jump was the result of a "high number of repeat orders" during May and June.
In Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, sales were up 12 per cent. They rose 11 per cent in France, 8 per cent in Germany, and 15 per cent in other countries where the company sells brands including Marie Jo and PrimaDonna.
Turnover rose to €52.5 million from €47.3 million the previous year.
Marie Jo's revenues rose 14 per cent to €30.1 million from €26.4 million.
PrimaDonna lingerie sales rose 8 per cent to €20.9 million from €19.4 million.
Companies: Van de Velde SA
Lingerie maker Van de Velde NV is doubling its production capacity in Tunisia with a second production unit due to open in April 2006....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020