FRANCE: Lingerie Show Builds International Appeal
The Salon International de la Lingerie (International Lingerie Exhibition) in Paris, held on 26 - 29 January, is a real benchmark for the lingerie and beauty markets. It is unquestionably international with 64 per cent of its exhibitors coming from outside France, and this year the number of German, Italian and Spanish exhibitors was significantly higher than in previous years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth