ITALY: Linificio & Canapifico Enjoys EUR2.58m Profit
Textile manufacturer Linificio e Canapifico Nazionale enjoyed a EUR2.58 million net profit for the period from January to September 2003, up from a net loss of EUR408,000 recorded in the same period last year.
The linen-spinning company, part of the Marzotto group, also reported an operating profit of EUR5.1m for the period, against an operating loss of EUR1.7m in 2002.
The company's net worth stood at EUR36.3m at the end of September.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"