HONG KONG: Linmark Group IPO 144 Times Subscribed
Apparel and homewares sourcing firm Linmark (HK) Ltd on Thursday revealed its initial public offering of 140.4 million shares was subscribed 144.6 times and its share placement was 20.1 times subscribed. The Hong Kong-based company said offered the shares at HK$1.68 per share, raising net proceeds of HK$188.8 million. The money will be used to continue building its web-based order tracking system, and add new offices in Shenzhen and Bombay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"