HONG KONG: Linmark To Raise HK$234m In IPO
Apparel and homewares sourcing firm Linmark (HK) Ltd hopes to raise up to HK$234 million (US$30 million) in an initial public offering. The money will be used to continue building its web-based order tracking system, and add new offices in Shenzhen and Bombay. The IPO price will be fixed on Friday, but the company expects to sell 156 million shares at HK$1.30-1.50 each to institutional and retail investors. It intends to make its trading debut on the Hong Kong stock exchange's mainboard on 10 May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020