UK: Littlewoods announces Coleen Rooney ad campaign
Coleen Rooney will star in fashion adverts for Littlewoods this month, the online retailer announced today (7 September).
Littlewoods' ‘Nice Boots Camp’ campaign launched on the 1 September and will run for six weeks. It was created by Leo Burnett and features Nancy Sinatra’s, ‘These Boots Are Made for Walking’, according to the company.
The TV campaign will be supported by Nice Boots Camp digital display banners and a press campaign.
"This is my first TV ad for Littlewoods and I really enjoyed making it. I loved the way that the ad features such a wide variety of real women and shows some of my favourite pieces from the Littlewoods collection." Rooney said.
The celebrity, married to footballer Wayne Rooney, has been the subject of a media scrum this week after her husband was accused of cheating.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022