UK: Littlewoods announces Coleen Rooney ad campaign
Coleen Rooney will star in fashion adverts for Littlewoods this month, the online retailer announced today (7 September).
Littlewoods' ‘Nice Boots Camp’ campaign launched on the 1 September and will run for six weeks. It was created by Leo Burnett and features Nancy Sinatra’s, ‘These Boots Are Made for Walking’, according to the company.
The TV campaign will be supported by Nice Boots Camp digital display banners and a press campaign.
"This is my first TV ad for Littlewoods and I really enjoyed making it. I loved the way that the ad features such a wide variety of real women and shows some of my favourite pieces from the Littlewoods collection." Rooney said.
The celebrity, married to footballer Wayne Rooney, has been the subject of a media scrum this week after her husband was accused of cheating.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar