UK: Littlewoods Posts £34.5m Full-Year Profit
Privately-owned mail order and retail group Littlewoods on Tuesday revealed it had swung into a profit for the last fiscal year. The Liverpool-based company posted a pre-tax profit of £34.5 million for the 12 months to April 30, 2002, compared to a net loss of £14.5m in the year-ago period. It added it has received several enquiries for its stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth