UK: Littlewoods Posts £34.5m Full-Year Profit
Privately-owned mail order and retail group Littlewoods on Tuesday revealed it had swung into a profit for the last fiscal year. The Liverpool-based company posted a pre-tax profit of £34.5 million for the 12 months to April 30, 2002, compared to a net loss of £14.5m in the year-ago period. It added it has received several enquiries for its stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022