UK: Littlewoods Posts £34.5m Full-Year Profit
Privately-owned mail order and retail group Littlewoods on Tuesday revealed it had swung into a profit for the last fiscal year.
The Liverpool-based company posted a pre-tax profit of £34.5 million for the 12 months to April 30, 2002, compared to a net loss of £14.5m in the year-ago period. It added it has received several enquiries for its stores.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020