UK: Littlewoods to launch Levi's Curve ID jeans
Littlewoods Europe will be selling Levi Curve ID and Not Your Daughter's Jeans (NYDJ) to customers in France, Spain, Germany and Portugal as part of its new collection.
The shape fitting jeans will be made available in sizes 8 to 16 with a choice of short, regular and long,the company said.
The new NYDJ jeans range boasts that you can buy one size smaller than your normal jeans for a guaranteed slimmer look. They are available in sizes six to 20.
A spokesperson for Littlewoods Europe said: "Littlewoods Europe is delighted to be able to offer the new Curve ID range from the iconic brand Levi's jeans. This is complemented by the range from NYDJ, designed to flatter the more mature figure. It's definitely our best range of denim yet."
Apparel company Levi Strauss & Co reversed the losses of a year ago in posting a profit for the second quarter, thanks to a double-digit surge in revenues....
Despite boasts from the Argentine government in 2008 that it had cracked down on 700 illegal textile mills, trade unions and human rights activists complain these factories are on the rise, forcing pe...
Sri Lankan investment firm Vallibel One has made its first foray into the apparel sector after buying a 50% stake in Orit Apparels (Private) Ltd for US$7.26m....
Italian fashion company Benetton Group has consolidated its management and creative structure with the appointment of You Nguyen as United Colors of Benetton's new chief merchandising officer and crea...
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read articles on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack