USA: Liz Claiborne Announces Departure Of Group President
Liz Claiborne Inc yesterday announced the resignation of Kim Roy, group president responsible for the Liz Claiborne apparel and accessories complex, Elisabeth and Special Markets divisions. In commenting on Ms Roy's departure, Paul R Charron, chairman and chief executive officer, said: "In her six years with Liz Claiborne Inc, Kim has made substantial contributions to the growth and success of the company. We are sorry to see Kim leave, but we respect her desire to pursue different career options."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Bangladesh urged to release garment union leaders
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022