USA: Liz Claiborne Announces Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
Liz Claiborne, Inc today announced that the board of directors has declared a regular cash dividend on the company's Common Stock at the rate of $0.1125 per share to be paid on September 8, 2000 to stockholders of record at the close of business on August 18, 2000. The declaration of any future dividends will be subject to the Company's earnings, financial position, capital requirements and other relevant factors.Liz Claiborne Inc designs and markets an extensive range of women's and men's fashion apparel and accessories appropriate to wearing occasions ranging from casual to dressy. The company also markets fragrances for women and men. Liz Claiborne Inc's brands include Claiborne, Crazy Horse, Curve, Dana Buchman, Elisabeth, Emma James, First Issue, Laundry by Shelli Segal, Liz Claiborne, Lucky Brand, Russ, Sigrid Olsen and Villager. In addition, Liz Claiborne Inc holds the exclusive, long-term license to produce and sell men's and women's collections of DKNY Jeans and DKNY Active in the western hemisphere, as well as CITY DKNY better women's sportswear. The company also has the exclusive license to produce and sell women's sportswear under the Kenneth Cole New York, Unlisted.com and Reaction Kenneth Cole brand names.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report