USA: Liz Claiborne Announces Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
Liz Claiborne, Inc today announced that the board of directors has declared a regular cash dividend on the company's Common Stock at the rate of $0.1125 per share to be paid on September 8, 2000 to stockholders of record at the close of business on August 18, 2000. The declaration of any future dividends will be subject to the Company's earnings, financial position, capital requirements and other relevant factors.Liz Claiborne Inc designs and markets an extensive range of women's and men's fashion apparel and accessories appropriate to wearing occasions ranging from casual to dressy. The company also markets fragrances for women and men. Liz Claiborne Inc's brands include Claiborne, Crazy Horse, Curve, Dana Buchman, Elisabeth, Emma James, First Issue, Laundry by Shelli Segal, Liz Claiborne, Lucky Brand, Russ, Sigrid Olsen and Villager. In addition, Liz Claiborne Inc holds the exclusive, long-term license to produce and sell men's and women's collections of DKNY Jeans and DKNY Active in the western hemisphere, as well as CITY DKNY better women's sportswear. The company also has the exclusive license to produce and sell women's sportswear under the Kenneth Cole New York, Unlisted.com and Reaction Kenneth Cole brand names.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores