USA: Liz Claiborne Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
The Board of Directors at Liz Claiborne Inc (NYSE: LIZ) has declared a regular cash dividend on the company's Common Stock at the rate of $0.1125 per share. This will be paid on December 8, 2000 to stockholders of record at the close of business on November 17, 2000. The declaration of any future dividends will be subject to the company's earnings, financial position, capital requirements and other relevant factors.Liz Claiborne Inc designs and markets an extensive range of women's and men's fashion apparel and accessories for occasions ranging from casual to dressy. The company also markets fragrances for women and men. Liz Claiborne Inc's brands include Claiborne, Crazy Horse, Curve, Dana Buchman, Elisabeth, Emma James, First Issue, Laundry by Shelli Segal, Liz Claiborne, Lucky Brand, Niki Taylor, Russ, Sigrid Olsen and Villager. In addition, Liz Claiborne Inc holds the exclusive, long-term license to produce and sell men's and women's collections of DKNY Jeans and DKNY Active in the western hemisphere, as well as CITY DKNY better women's sportswear. The company also has the exclusive license to produce and sell women's sportswear under the Kenneth Cole New York,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022