USA: Liz Claiborne Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
The Board of Directors at Liz Claiborne Inc (NYSE: LIZ) has declared a regular cash dividend on the company's Common Stock at the rate of $0.1125 per share. This will be paid on December 8, 2000 to stockholders of record at the close of business on November 17, 2000. The declaration of any future dividends will be subject to the company's earnings, financial position, capital requirements and other relevant factors.Liz Claiborne Inc designs and markets an extensive range of women's and men's fashion apparel and accessories for occasions ranging from casual to dressy. The company also markets fragrances for women and men. Liz Claiborne Inc's brands include Claiborne, Crazy Horse, Curve, Dana Buchman, Elisabeth, Emma James, First Issue, Laundry by Shelli Segal, Liz Claiborne, Lucky Brand, Niki Taylor, Russ, Sigrid Olsen and Villager. In addition, Liz Claiborne Inc holds the exclusive, long-term license to produce and sell men's and women's collections of DKNY Jeans and DKNY Active in the western hemisphere, as well as CITY DKNY better women's sportswear. The company also has the exclusive license to produce and sell women's sportswear under the Kenneth Cole New York,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020