USA: Liz Claiborne, Halmode In Women's Dresses/Suits Deal
Clothing giant Liz Claiborne Inc on Wednesday revealed it had signed a deal with Kellwood's Halmode division to license a wide range of women's dresses and suits previously made by Leslie Fay Co. The New York-based company said the deal includes the production of pecial occasion, bridal, mother of the bride, and dresses with coordinating jackets under the Liz Claiborne, Liz Claiborne Woman and Liz Claiborne Petites labels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again