USA: Liz Claiborne Names Diamond VP Strategic Staffing
Liz Claiborne Inc has appointed Andrea Diamond as vice president of strategic staffing . Ms Diamond will report directly to Larry McClure, senior vice president of human resources, Liz Claiborne Inc. Commenting on the announcement, Mr McClure said: "Andrea brings to Liz Claiborne an extensive background in staffing with particular emphasis on the retail and fashion industry. Her expertise will be invaluable in identifying and placing the best candidates from both inside and outside the company as we continue to work toward our strategic business goals."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022