USA: Liz Claiborne Names Diamond VP Strategic Staffing
Liz Claiborne Inc has appointed Andrea Diamond as vice president of strategic staffing . Ms Diamond will report directly to Larry McClure, senior vice president of human resources, Liz Claiborne Inc. Commenting on the announcement, Mr McClure said: "Andrea brings to Liz Claiborne an extensive background in staffing with particular emphasis on the retail and fashion industry. Her expertise will be invaluable in identifying and placing the best candidates from both inside and outside the company as we continue to work toward our strategic business goals."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack