USA: Liz Claiborne Names Hilfiger's Howard Group President
Fashion giant Liz Claiborne Inc on Wednesday announced the appointment of Tommy Hilfiger's Todd Howard as group president, effective immediately. The New York-based firm said Howard will report to EVP Angela Ahrendts and oversee women's DKNY Jeans, Junior and Active, City DKNY, Kenneth Cole New York and Reaction, Lucky Brand and the Spring '04 launch of Realities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth