USA: Liz Claiborne Names New Brand Presidents
Apparel giant Liz Claiborne Inc on Tuesday announced the appointment of two new presidents for its Sigrid Olsen and Dana Buchman brands. The New York-based company named Susan Kellogg president of Dana Buchman and Becky Blair president of Sigrid Olsen. Kellogg was vice president and general manager of sales operations and marketing for Dana Buchman and vice president and general manager of sales and business planning for Sigrid Olsen, while Blair was vice president of sales for Karen Kane Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack