USA: Liz Claiborne Promotes Two Execs, Doubles CEO Bonus
Women's clothing giant Liz Claiborne Inc on Friday announced the promotion of two key executives as it emerged it almost doubled the huge bonus for its chief executive last year after it hit its earnings targets. The New York-based company said it had promoted Patricia Royak to president, Liz Claiborne Europe, and Patricia Williamson to president, International Alliances, effective immediately. Both will report directly to Jorge Figueredo, president, Liz Claiborne International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands