USA: Liz Claiborne Shoes Goes Live With Essentus Supply Chain Solutions
Creating Value at Web Speed SM, Essentus Supply Chain Solutions Streamline Business Processes at Liz Claiborne Shoes Essentus International Inc. today announced that Liz Claiborne Shoes, a licensee of Liz Claiborne International has gone live with supply chain software from Essentus. Liz Claiborne Shoes is the privately held Jacksonville, Fla.-based manufacturer and distributor of high fashion and quality women's shoes that supplies its products worldwide through wholesale, retail and private label channels. Liz Claiborne Shoes is using Essentus Sourcing and Essentus Demand Management for their core supply chain management applications. These comprehensive solutions will allow the organization to oversee many aspects of production and distribution. According to John Nictas, director of IS at Liz Claiborne Shoes, "Essentus products were chosen for their overall architecture, functionality and their ability to interface with the company's other systems. The end result will enhance flexibility and efficiency, enabling Liz Claiborne Shoes to increase its competitiveness and add bottom-line value to its business processes." As the first shoe importer to "go live" with Essentus, Liz Claiborne Shoes joins the increasing ranks of the over 300 Essentus customers who are availing themselves of the benefits of the supply chain solutions specifically designed for the unique requirements of the apparel and footwear industry. This growing list includes Maidenform, Kentucky Textiles, Tropical Sportswear International, Armand Thierry, Celio, Kellwood and Genesco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing