USA: Liz Claiborne To Launch JH Collectibles Line
Apparel giant Liz Claiborne Inc on Friday unveiled plans to launch a line of moderately priced women's apparel under the JH Collectibles label.
The new line will be available in both missy and women's sizes department stores from next Spring and comprise "feminine, soft dressing outfits in relaxed silhouettes featuring vibrant colours, textures and patterns".
The New York-based company said JH Collectibles will launch in more than 580 stores across the US at moderate price points ranging from $20 to $69. Liz Claiborne acquired the JH Collectibles trademarks five years ago.
Commenting on the announcement, Helen McCluskey, president, special markets group, said: "We are very excited about the response to the JH Collectibles line.
"It is a key example of how we are growing our moderate business with innovation and creativity by designing products that address current consumer trends and preferences and respond to our retail partners' strategies and needs.
"Along with a widely recognised brand name, the collection will offer the consumer the fashion sensibility, attention to detail, versatility and quality associated with the Liz Claiborne Inc brand portfolio."
Companies: Kate Spade & Co
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Guatemala's proximity to the United States is being hailed as a key to the survival of the region's apparel industry. But its ability to deliver on the speed-to-market promise depends on more than loc...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Fashion group Liz Claiborne has reported a rise in third-quarter profit, boosted by popular brands such as Mexx and Juicy Couture....
Apparel group Liz Claiborne Inc has selected Product Development Company's PTC Retail, Footwear and Apparel Solution for enterprise product-lifecycle management. ...
Upmarket fashion label Burberry Group has named a new chief executive to replace Rose Marie Bravo, who is to quit the role next July....
Liz Claiborne Inc is to install the Oracle Retail Price Optimization solution in over 200 of its outlet stores in the United States....
Liz Claiborne Inc on Monday named former CNBC chairman Pamela Thomas-Graham as group president responsible for department store better and moderate apparel brands....
Women's apparel giant Liz Claiborne Inc has reported "very strong second-quarter results", after growth across a number of its brands....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective