USA: Liz Claiborne Unveils New Fashion Line
In a statement, the company said the line includes a range of coordinates and separates in rich colours and lightweight fabrics and has the potential to become a dual gender lifestyle brand.
Axcess is the second Liz Claiborne brand to be featured at Kohl's and Mervyn's. The Villager brand, which offers a more classic look, was introduced in 1996. Axcess will be available in 133 Kohl's stores and 124 Mervyn's stores by Fall 2002.
Commenting on the new line, Helen McCluskey, president of special markets group, Liz Claiborne, said: "Axcess stands for a more contemporary attitude in dressing. It also supplies Kohl's and Mervyn's with a brand which will appeal to a younger audience."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Specialty department store operator Kohl's Corporation has unveiled a set of financial objectives and growth strategies for the next five years....
Department store retailer Kohl's Corp says second-quarter net income jumped 27.4 per cent as new brands went down well in stores....
Women's apparel giant Liz Claiborne Inc has reported "very strong second-quarter results", after growth across a number of its brands....
Fashion apparel company Liz Claiborne Inc has completed the first phase of its implementation of PurchasingNet Inc's PNet Procure-to-Pay software....
Colombia clothing chain Ensenada has opened two stores under the US giant Liz Claiborne's banner in the Colombian capital Bogota, and industrial centre Medellin. ...
Family-focused retailer Kohl's Corporation has revealed plans to launch Polo Ralph Lauren's Chaps brand for women and boys in all stores and on Kohls.com....
Mid-price department store chain Kohl's Corporation said first-quarter net income rose 10 per cent on both net sales and same-store sales growth....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar