USA: Liz Claiborne Unveils New Fashion Line
In a statement, the company said the line includes a range of coordinates and separates in rich colours and lightweight fabrics and has the potential to become a dual gender lifestyle brand.
Axcess is the second Liz Claiborne brand to be featured at Kohl's and Mervyn's. The Villager brand, which offers a more classic look, was introduced in 1996. Axcess will be available in 133 Kohl's stores and 124 Mervyn's stores by Fall 2002.
Commenting on the new line, Helen McCluskey, president of special markets group, Liz Claiborne, said: "Axcess stands for a more contemporary attitude in dressing. It also supplies Kohl's and Mervyn's with a brand which will appeal to a younger audience."
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Specialty department store operator Kohl's Corporation has unveiled a set of financial objectives and growth strategies for the next five years....
Department store retailer Kohl's Corp says second-quarter net income jumped 27.4 per cent as new brands went down well in stores....
Women's apparel giant Liz Claiborne Inc has reported "very strong second-quarter results", after growth across a number of its brands....
Fashion apparel company Liz Claiborne Inc has completed the first phase of its implementation of PurchasingNet Inc's PNet Procure-to-Pay software....
Colombia clothing chain Ensenada has opened two stores under the US giant Liz Claiborne's banner in the Colombian capital Bogota, and industrial centre Medellin. ...
Family-focused retailer Kohl's Corporation has revealed plans to launch Polo Ralph Lauren's Chaps brand for women and boys in all stores and on Kohls.com....
Mid-price department store chain Kohl's Corporation said first-quarter net income rose 10 per cent on both net sales and same-store sales growth....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack